Friday, November 25, 2011

why i've been such a slacker

the blog has been sadly neglected due to forces beyond my control.  well, i guess some of it has been in my control, but whatever.  here are a few fun projects i've been working on for the past few weeks.  (along with some others i don't have pics of)

my first hat.  didn't turn out too badly.  
the vultures were out to snag it, but dad was the happy recipient.  it will com in handy on those 2 cold days here in florida!
 and the piece de resistance (please say in a french accent.)  a fantabulous gryffindor scarf! 
so warm and cozy!  for all the issues i had with this scarf, it was a pretty fun one to knit.
 but, that could have had something to do with the cute recipient.  sarah's friend janae finally received her ever so belated birthday present.  (that's what happens when sarah asks me to knit it 2 days before the party.)  and judging by the drool dripping off of sarah's other friends' chins, i better get started on theirs as well. 

2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I'm really sad to see that yet another family member can knit, while Khristie has OFFICIALLY dubbed my "hopeless."

I was hoping it was genetic, and since my mom's side doesn't seem to suffer, I've been blaming the Phillips side. There goes that theory....

3girlsmom said...

sorry becky. ;) you can do so many other things though...


we know dad's foot is missing but we love this pic

find me on facebook too