Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Grace et Louis

     Hey strumpets, and thanks for tuning into the third episode of the inevitable revival of the golden age musical that is my mothers family blog. If you'll check the sidebar, you'll see that i've updated the casting call. Most noteably since 2012 we have lost 4 intragal members of our family. RIP Gunner, Max, Maya, and Lucy. They have been missed. This leaves Brady as the last dog standing. He stands alone in the invasion of an alien from another tier of the animal kingdom. Louis the cat. 

    Yes, you read that right. The Linares family has a cat! Who could have fathomed this day? Well, the answer, hobblyhodes is me. In fact, it was I, who, one fateful afeternoon on the couth filled the application to adpot a kitty. It has always been a dream of mine to own a feline, and in a state of temporary frenzy created by being locked in my childhood home for 3 months to avoid the plague, I said "ENOUGH. today is the day." the actual adoption day ended up being like a month later, but you get the jist. anyway, without further ado here is Louis "the sun king" Linares.



    Yes, he does know how gorgeous he is. No, he is not looking to sign with a modeling agent right now. He's very young. We will reach out to you when we feel he has a better head on his shoulders.

    and thats it. those are the only things that actually changed from 2012!

........................kidding obviously. 

      But, since we're on the topic of animals I think it would be appropraiate to address the metamorphsis of one Grace Linares. Who, in my last post I named the current It girl of this blog. And while she still has mad main character energy (I mean my dudes take a look at the photo of her in the sidebar. its her world we're all just living it.) I want to set the record straight by outing her for what she truly is deep deep down. A horse girl. That's right folks the 10 year old wannabe vetranarain is an equestrain. After dumping gymnastics as a hobby (and my dream of getting an excuse to spend an absurd amount of money on the tickets to the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris, France) she went back to her roots. Setting up obstacle courses for herself in the middle of the entryway and jumping over them like she's Flicka. Just kidding! (but she did do that. make no mistake.) Now, instead of pretending to be the horses, she rides them. 

       



 Somehow she manages to make it look not so bad. Very sophisticated. I mean, check out her posture in the second to last pic. Straight as a rod. I am coming to the conclusion that she might still be the moment. yikes. I mean make no mistake, she’s still a horse girl. 


  I’m sure you’re dying to see what she looks like when not dressing like a cavalryman, and you know what? I’ll give you that. 


 


 Giving me very much biker gang from a disney tv show. But I don't hate it? Sometimes a good layer is what you need. Plus i can't hate too much the shirt and pants were both mine at some point.


   That's all I have for you today my fiends. Don't want to overwhelm you with information. Plently of the lost decade to come. 

talk soon xoxo,

sarah L.






No comments:


we know dad's foot is missing but we love this pic

find me on facebook too